I played a bit with timing diagrams and found several limitations.
Here they are :
- how to draw binary signals ? (1 bit bus)
- how to draw in a 'compact format (name of the signal + waveform on the same line) ?
- how to draw 'dirac' pulses (typically an interrupt, very small compared to the other signals)
- how to make the timeline more flexible :
- allow decimal events (@1, @1.1)
- allow steps bigger than one (graduation 10-20-30...up to 100 would give 10 graduations. Currently it gives 100 graduations, not readable)
- allow non linear scale (10-20-30 ... 100 : 4 graduations with '...' between 30 and 100)
I suppose this list is not enough but if you are interested I can elaborate a bit more