Some RSS flows
- General news about PlantUML
- New version of PlantUML available for download
- Recent activities on the Q&A forum
- Recent questions and answers on the Q&A forum
What's New ?
- 23 Jun, 2014: Using several if/elseif in conditional branches.
- 15 Jun, 2014: Hallvard Trætteberg has added support for Ecore/Xcore. (Many thanks for his great work!)
- 6 Jun, 2014: Porting Graphviz/Dot to Java.
- 14 May, 2014: OpenIconic integration.
- 13 Apr, 2014: Beta export to LaTeX (Thanks to Ivan Enderlin for the suggestion).
- 31 Mar, 2014: New Zoom fit feature (Thanks to Zane Purvis for providing the code).
- 24 Mar, 2014: Integration with Gradle.
- 18 Mar, 2014: Finally, Creole available on all diagrams!
- 6 Mar, 2014: New options in tables for Salt diagram.
- 5 Mar, 2014: Beta version of the new online server.
- 16 Fev, 2014: Macro preprocessing with several args.
- 28 Jan, 2014: PlantUML Dependency 1.3.0 available on Maven Central Repository. (Thanks to Benjamin Croizet)
- 24 Jan, 2014: Nice slideshares: PlantUML introduction and Draw More, Work Less. (Thanks to theirs authors!)
- 21 Jan, 2014: Fix font-family from "SansSerif" to "sans-serif" in SVG output. (Thanks to Zane Purvis for pointing this out)
- 16 Jan, 2014: Warning: legacy syntax with
end namespacewill be soon removed. Ensure that you are using the bracket notation.
- 5 Jan, 2014: Major update of Word Add-in with a new toolbar and EPS export for better printing. (Many thanks to Adriaan van den Brand)
- 2 Jan, 2014: Improved skinparams for component diagrams.
- 11 Dec, 2013: Visualize Xtext models with PlantUML. (Thanks to Boris Holzer)
- 9 Dec, 2013: Use sprites in Activity Diagram Beta.
- 4 Nov, 2013: New version of PlantUML Dependency (Thanks to Benjamin Croizet).
- 28 Oct, 2013: Use Creole for advanced text syntax in activity diagram beta.
- 11 Oct, 2013: Use PlantUML on Salesforce.com with Apex (Thanks to Robert Sösemann for his work).
- 30 Sep, 2013: New rendering for condition. You can vote wether you want to keep this rendering or not.
- 30 Aug, 2013: Use auto generating UML diagrams from SAP/ABAP code.
- 24 Jul, 2013: Use annotations in class diagrams (Thanks to Benjamin Croizet for the suggestion).
- 17 Jul, 2013: Add legend to sequence diagrams.
- (... older news ...)