Some RSS flows
- General news about PlantUML
- New version of PlantUML available for download
- Recent activities on the Q&A forum
- Recent questions and answers on the Q&A forum
What's New ?
- 3 May, 2015: Bug fix in preprocessor.
- 20 Apr, 2015: Generate handwritten diagrams (Many thanks to Adrian Vogt for the suggestion and its code!).
- 7 Apr, 2015: Use of guillemet in Stereotypes (Thanks to Mark George for the suggestion).
- 20 Mar, 2015: Integration with NodeBB Forum (Thanks to Connor Hillen).
- 15 Mar, 2015: Specify colors for individual components.
- 14 Feb, 2015: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 2 Feb, 2015: Future enhancements in Sequence Diagrams with Teoz layout engine.
- 28 Jan, 2015: New version of the Word Template. (Thanks to Adriaan van den Brand for his works)
- 14 Jan, 2015: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 8 Jan, 2015: We support Freedom of Speech : implementation of Je Suis Charlie command.
- 5 Jan, 2015: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 10 Dec, 2014:
!includeurlfeature in preprocessing. (Thanks to Nicolas Jouanin for his code)
- 3 Dec, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 26 Oct, 2014: You can contribute to Wikipedia.
- 23 Oct, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 2 Oct, 2014: Updated version of the PlantUML Language Reference Guide. (This document should now be always up-to-date with the website.)
- 25 Sep, 2014: Macro on several lines.
- 16 Sep, 2014: Fix 8005 bug that breaks Eclipse Plugin.
- 15 Sep, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 4 Sep, 2014: Tile as escape character for Creole.
- 24 Aug, 2014: Many new activity diagrams features.
- 20 Aug, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 30 Jul, 2014: PlantUML Gizmo allows you to create UML diagrams directly inside Google Docs!
- 23 Jun, 2014: Using several if/elseif in conditional branches.
- 15 Jun, 2014: Hallvard Trætteberg has added support for Ecore/Xcore. (Many thanks for his great work!)
- (... older news ...)