Some RSS flows
- General news about PlantUML
- New version of PlantUML available for download
- Recent activities on the Q&A forum
- Recent questions and answers on the Q&A forum
What's New ?
- 10 Dec, 2014:
!includeurlfeature in preprocessing. (Thanks to Nicolas Jouanin for his code)
- 3 Dec, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 26 Oct, 2014: You can contribute to Wikipedia.
- 23 Oct, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 2 Oct, 2014: Updated version of the PlantUML Language Reference Guide. (This document should now be always up-to-date with the website.)
- 25 Sep, 2014: Macro on several lines.
- 16 Sep, 2014: Fix 8005 bug that breaks Eclipse Plugin.
- 15 Sep, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 4 Sep, 2014: Tile as escape character for Creole.
- 24 Aug, 2014: Many new activity diagrams features.
- 20 Aug, 2014: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 30 Jul, 2014: PlantUML Gizmo allows you to create UML diagrams directly inside Google Docs!
- 23 Jun, 2014: Using several if/elseif in conditional branches.
- 15 Jun, 2014: Hallvard Trætteberg has added support for Ecore/Xcore. (Many thanks for his great work!)
- 6 Jun, 2014: Porting Graphviz/Dot to Java.
- 14 May, 2014: OpenIconic integration.
- 13 Apr, 2014: Beta export to LaTeX (Thanks to Ivan Enderlin for the suggestion).
- 31 Mar, 2014: New Zoom fit feature (Thanks to Zane Purvis for providing the code).
- 24 Mar, 2014: Integration with Gradle.
- 18 Mar, 2014: Finally, Creole available on all diagrams!
- 6 Mar, 2014: New options in tables for Salt diagram.
- 5 Mar, 2014: Beta version of the new online server.
- 16 Fev, 2014: Macro preprocessing with several args.
- 28 Jan, 2014: PlantUML Dependency 1.3.0 available on Maven Central Repository. (Thanks to Benjamin Croizet)
- 24 Jan, 2014: Nice slideshares: PlantUML introduction and Draw More, Work Less. (Thanks to theirs authors!)
- 21 Jan, 2014: Fix font-family from "SansSerif" to "sans-serif" in SVG output. (Thanks to Zane Purvis for pointing this out)
- 16 Jan, 2014: Warning: legacy syntax with
end namespacewill be soon removed. Ensure that you are using the bracket notation.
- 5 Jan, 2014: Major update of Word Add-in with a new toolbar and EPS export for better printing. (Many thanks to Adriaan van den Brand)
- 2 Jan, 2014: Improved skinparams for component diagrams.
- (... older news ...)